Tuesday, February 20

sunday night

I got to meet 2 BEAUTIFUL kids sunday night....who have 2 amazing and wonderful parents- Jake and Carol! Josiah is a month old and SO cute....i told him so SEVERAL times, which he responded by winking at me and holding my hand..really..it's true!!

And THIS is Josiane...a SHINING Rawandan girl who is soaking in the affection of her new family. she's learning english....but of course her african accent quickly reminded me of my love for the african orphans...it made me want to pack up and leave today to go adopt all the kids who don't have anyone to call mom. well, maybe someday...for now i'll pray...and love THIS one when i can!


And look at THIS....it's not coffee...it's not hot chocolate...it's something i first experienced in Lithuania...and honestly, i don't know the proper name for it...but i think it should simply be called "heavenly"! it's drinkable chocolate...and it's what i came home to sunday night! my wonderfully amazing roomie, trina, is gifted at such things as making food and drinks that you simply have to taste to appreciate! mmmm....and all was well in cheryl's life..... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The drinkable chocolate sounds awesome! As for adoption, I've always had a heart for that as well. So many lovely kids who need love. I still get all teary whenever I hear of another child adopted. Your photo was precious.

Anonymous said...

If anyone is interested in getting drinking chocolate that is supposed to be great, here is a web link to the Chocolate Flower Farm that has some drinking chocolate....
http://chocolateflowerfarm.com/drinking_chocolate?b=1

Enjoy!... but they don't give it away cheap!
Dad