Wednesday, May 30

enjoying the humor in differences

Here's what i'm laughing about tonight:

Last night was the first night that I've slept without my electric blanket, and tonght, as I'm debating over whether or not I should KEEP my warm flannel sheets for a while LONGER or switch to normal sheets...since i'm sure it WAS over 90 degreees today....Dave and Trina, the couple I live with, are in THEIR room desperately trying to figure out how to get their new AIR CONDITIONER to work (since their old one broke...which, by the way, they've already been using for maybe a MONTH now!!!) and dave informed me the other night that they even often sleep with the window OPEN in the middle of WINTER!!!

SOOooo.....anyway, I'm enjoying the humor and thought I'd share it!

.........I think I'll keep my flannel sheets for a bit longer....and NO, there's no way I'll be opening my window OR needing even a FAN until it's at LEAST in the 80s when I go bed!!! :)

BONUS THOUGHT: I'm counting down the days til I get to go to Cali. to see Rachel and her wonderful, beautiful baby, Ethan....and her family too, of course!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

What an ADORABLE child!!! I wonder who he belongs to . . . hmmmmm . . . :-) We can hardly WAIT to see you too!!! Wahooooo!

Andrew and Kendra said...

He he! I'm afraid I'd be hanging out with Dave and Trina in their room. :) I LOVE you guys tons!