Friday, February 22

it's official....

I'm getting married to Matt Oldham...the man i LOVE!!!
he asked me on tuesday night...and i said YES!!!

SO many fun things to do now! and although the wedding planning and connecting with close friends is fun...the most amazing thing of all is feeling so increadibly blessed by the fact that God has brought Matt into my life. Although the time that we've known each other has been short, I've experienced Jesus' love through him in ways i never have before...it's amazing how much can happen in a few months when God is part of it, which has seemed very evident to us from the time we met(if you haven't heard the story, be sure to ask sometime)! Matt has become by best friend, my love, and i'm so thankful that he'll soon become my companion for life.

so...thought you'd like to know. :) also...if you respond to this, email, call, or try to get in touch and it takes me a while to get back to you...i'm really NOT ignoring you...my days are just VERY full right now. thank you for having patience with me. :)

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hey cheryl... did i mention on the phone today... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS CHERYL AND MATT!!!!!! : ) ; ) We are SOOOOO happy for you both, and look forward to meeting you, Matt! I know you are VERY busy right now, and we just want to say that you are both VERY BLESSED!! We send love, Carol and Gary

Mare said...

Wow! I just read your post to see if you had posted lately. I'm glad I did. Congrats on the engagement!!! I am happy for you! You must keep updating on the blog when you can to let us know how things are going! Hope we can talk sometime.

Mary (from GSCC)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations future sister-in-law! :) Beth

Amy K. said...

So very happy for you both...my dear, friend! God's blessings for a long and happy life together serving Him!

Charlene said...

CONGRATS, Cheryl & Matt! I'm looking forward to celebrating with you and meeting Matt! :) Have fun during the engagement and do what YOU want to do for the wedding :)

Dena said...

Congratulations Cheryl and Matt! How exciting! I'm happy for you.

Lemme know if you'd like to talk wedding pix to capture your joy!!!

The Green Family said...

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! The celebrating can be heard all the way over here in Scotland . . . :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great day! So thrilled for you guys. Hooray for short engagements! love ya, Brenda

Christy said...

I'm so excited for you! Congrats!
Christy

Jeana said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm super happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, I didn't know you were here in Portland! Did you come with Matt to my wedding july 28?? If so we didn't get to meet and I was so sad that Matt was one of the people I didn't get to say hi to! We gotta meet!! I worked with Matt for a year in Seattle and we became good friends, I love to meet the gal who won his heart! How eXciTing!! Call me sometime 503-866-7787 We can go take pictures of the Spring Flowers.. maybe we can do a double date to see the Tulip Festival North of Seattle??? Awesome Photo op I've always wanted to go to and always miss...

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Marcus Pack. Congrats to you and Matt!!! Matt you da Man!! lol Well I am just checkin in on u and I'm glad to see u still lifting u the name of the Lord!! My new email is mrpack04@yahoo.com. keep in touch!!

At the Cross,
Marcus

Amy Guerino said...

Cheryl,
We've lost touch but I found you in the blogging world. What fun and you're engaged! What news! Congrats! Every Matt I've met has been great....and I married one too! Have fun wedding planning!

Unknown said...

so I send everyone to your blog to hear the story. :-) Love you much friend!

Kris & Stephanie said...

I went to your blog to catch up on Cheryl news. . . tch tch tch. You need to blog more Cheryl! IT is already almost August.Kris Rubesh