Thursday, March 1

thanks for praying

sorry for the slow update...the cat where i live broke the space bar on my computer (if anyone knows how to fix it, PLEASE tell me. i'd rather not have to buy a new computer because of a space bar that won't work. it takes about 30 minutes to write one sentence).

thank you for those who took time to pray about the talk i gave on saturday. i always forget how much i enjoy speaking about the ways God has worked in my life! So how did it go?....it's hard to judge since i really don't know the ultimate impact of what i said in the lives of people there. Since I trust that God was in it, though, i'd conclude that it went well. from what i COULD see, people seemed to listen and interact with it, others have given positive feedback, and it's already opened up conversations with people about deeper things of life. God is working....and I'm thankful for how He chooses to work through me, even in my weak skills in speaking!

"I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power." ~Paul

No comments: