Saturday, April 28

a good memory from LT

i LOVE this! Dave, Trina and I are just sitting around tonight and Dave pulled up this great memory from Lithuania. While we lived there pretty much the only TV in english that we had was the Cartoon Network. This was one of the "commercials" that they constantly played!

It was during that year that I also fell in love with a great man...oh, how could i have forgotten to tell you about him....Samurai Jack!! If you've never seen his stealthy ninja moves and stunning physique....well, you just haven't fully lived yet! You need to look online for him, and if you can't find anything I MIGHT let you borrow the first season of his show. :)



Waaaahhh-CHAaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Well, can't say that this cartoon show is what we are watching, but I am glad you got your fix! :) Missing you lots today and hoping you never grow up!

FindingCynefin said...

cheryl, I missed you - missed talking to you and simply walk around with you...I wish I had spent much more time with you in Lithuania. But I am still very happy and blessed by the time we had in here and in Portland! Cannot wait to see you walking towards me in the Vilnius Airport Arrival Hall!!!