Saturday, May 19

Happy Mothers Day...late

Cindy and I got to go hang out with mom for mothers day weekend!
SHE IS THE ULTIMATE MOM IN ALL THE WORLD!!!
She'll tell me when something's in my teath...but she DOESN'T clean my face with her spit....THANK YOU MOM!!

She's FUN!!!!
Mom is one of my closest friends...i am Increadibly thankful for her...she's one of my favorite people to talk to!
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

Bonus "Biker Mom" picture....and no, i don't think that's beer...she doesn't like it either!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Cathie IS pretty awesome and the biker babe image adds to that (although it scares me a little)! You are one lucky kid. My brother sure knows how to pick 'em, doesn't he?

Amy K. said...

She's as pretty as ever. Thanks for the pics, Cheryl. You do have awesome parents and siblings!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, you're the sweetest thing! And you're right, that's not beer......probably some power drink or diet pepsi. (By the way, the other bikers are my friends Carl & Pam from Spokane.)
I love you all to pieces!

Carolyn said...

Wow! You're a lucky girl Cheryl, to have such a terrific Mom. And your Mom's very lucky to have such a loving daughter! Thanks for sharing the great pictures - it looks like you had a great time together.