Wednesday, June 20

oh, that i might keep this reality in focus at all moments...for now i am very much content

Do you ever just stop....i mean really stop.

...and recognize the fact that God is HERE!?!

Not watching us from a distance....

Not busy with the thousands of other concerns around the universe....

HERE.

Personal. Present. In love with you...me .

hmm....words can't express the response of my soul when i stop to just dwell on this simple truth and nothing else. it seems that this reality gives peace and rest in the midst of the chaos of the days and the world. Just GOD...the reality of just Him...Immanuel...GOD WITH US. Not just a fact that i know in my brain but a reality...YAHWEH. HERE. With ME! and ALWAYS...even when i'm NOT stopping to meditate on the reality and on Him.

GOD, I JUST LOVE YOU. Thank you for being HERE...ALWAYS...forever...whatever...I LOVE YOU.

this is what i'm sitting here thinking about tonight...while enjoying His paintings in the clouds outside of my window...far better than I could create on canvas! this is the God I trust and walk with. the One True God that I'm in love with...

"Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" ~ Jesus

3 comments:

Kas?Kur?Kada?----Erika said...

love you, sister, and I am so glad to see how God is blessing your life!

Mare said...

Hi Cheryl!! Long time, no talk! Yes, I have stopped to think that God is here in the present with me. It's like a strong peaceful feeling in the midst (one of my fave phrases) of whatever may be going on in life at the time. Then sometimes I break out in worship / praise to Him! :)

amy lineburg said...

Aaahhhh...that was wonderful to ponder. Thank you!