Tuesday, July 3

FABULOUS VACATION!!



I just got back from a week with Rachel, Ethan and the family! I won't go into detail about the wonderful moments with baby Ethan, hours in the sun in the Greens backyard paradise, tons of laughs and good talks with Rachel, seeing family, friends,...did i mention sun and swimming!! I hope the pictures aren't too much for anyone...I'm still enjoying them all so figured I'd share a bunch. the one sad thing is that Chris wasn't there...he's studying hard in Boston before they all head back to Scotland again. LOVE YOU RACHEL ..ETHAN...and everyone else down there! thanks for being you and making my vacation FABULOUS!!



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome photos Cheryl. Thank you for posting these terrific pictures. It gives me much to enjoy! Blessings in Christ, Chris

The Green Family said...

What a WONDERFUL, refreshing trip. It was such a blessing having you here, my sweet friend! We love you!!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad, my friend, that you had such a fabulous vacation!!!!

Annie said...

Love the first picture. Two beauties!!! Looks like you had fun.