Friday, September 21

First Seattle trip to see MATT!!

After Matt came down to visit me a couple times, I went up to see his world near Seattle. I remember wondering why I hadn't gone up there more in the past since it's such a fun place...and i LOVE that there is water everywhere...not including the rain! :)The first Troll under a bridge I've ever seen! this one is holding a real "bug" under his hand...and his eye is the hub cap! pretty cool!

and the cheesy pose! :)

good times at the original Starbucks
Loved the guys singing outside! they were pretty talented!
Of course we went to the market but i didn't get too many good pictures, and got to go on a ferry, meet some of Matt's friends, eat some good seafood....all in fabulous company!!! GREAT memories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do loves me some Seattle... Matt's not too bad either... we should road trip when you get back from your Euro adventure.