Sunday, October 21

5 more days!!!

MATT'S MOVING TO PORTLAND!! and I'm VERY happy about it! :) we had an amazingly awesome time in England and Scotland and after traveling from place to place (and even after stress and tiredness combined with the joy of crazy monthly emotions on my part) he still likes being around me...and i like being around him....actually, we enjoy each others' company quite a bit....most probably even more than before the trip! :) More upate to come on our trip once i can get pictures posted but for now i had to at least share what i'm currently looking forward to! wow...i get to SEE him EVERY DAY and not just talk on the phone once a week. aaaahhhhhh (said in a relaxed sort of way, not screaming), that's a nice thought! :)

7 comments:

The Green Family said...

:-) :-) :-)

I'm very excited for you, my friend. Love ya!

Tiana said...

Labas Cherylukius!
Ok your not so small! But that is such an adoring name from me to you! :)
It is funny cause today I was wondering where you were in the world? Can't wait to see your pictures and hear more!
Miss and love you heaps!

Anonymous said...

I'd heard about Matt a while ago from Char,but I hadn't gotten on here to snoop around. I'm really excited for you both! You'll be sure to invite us to a wedding won't you. ;) Kelsey Ensz

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl!

I got your page address from Matto, and enjoyed seeing your pictures! I am glad we got to meet and hang out in England. Did you get the email I sent with the gallery of pictures I took over there? There is a GREAT one of you and Zoe!

Later!

AVP said...

So exciting Matt is moving here! Can't wait to meet him and hang out with you guys. Cheryl, I sure enjoyed coffee with you the other day...lets do it again soon. You're amazing! Allison

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you, Cheryl! It just warms my heart to see that a great guy finally discovered you!!! What a treasure!

amy lineburg said...

That's great news!! Thanks for your note - I wish I could have seen you too, but it as a whirlwind week in PDX, week in EUG, and then a few days in Denver with Deedra! Lots of fun! Can't wait to have coffee and catch up on all this amazing stuff when I'm back home - in JUNE!