Monday, January 29

joy from little things

what IS that large shining
thing in the sky???
THE SUN IS OUT and is suppose to stay out for
THE WHOLE WEEK!!


...how can you not laugh at our kitty...just chillin' in the middle of my bed...sitting up like it's the most normal thing for a cat to do!!!

These lego creatures represent the kids that make me laugh and smile daily....i have tons of pictures of them but can't post any until i get permission from parents...hopefully soon. until then, these aliens made by one of the kids today will have to do.

Purring kitty...warm sun shining through the window...time enough to take a nap before going back to work...and a frozen york peppermint patty on the way out!!! the simple joys of life...i'm thankful for them!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Labas Vakares,
I am catching up on the blogs around the world and just enjoyed the pictures of you and the kitty. Thanks so much for your friendship. Miss ya.
Oh yeah, we have snow! :) It makes everything so bright and beautiful. It was a surprise to see snow after coming back from Spain. Labai Salta! :)
Love ya.

Jeana said...

Hi Cheryl! I found your blog by linking and linking through other MBC blogs and I'm so glad I did! I love having the chance to peek into your life! Geary and I are blogging at http://linhart.blogspot.com

Love,

Jeana